Promoting Positive Interaction with Animals!
We are Certified Positive Dog Trainers experience in training dogs for Basic Obedience, Competitive Obedience, Disc Dogging (Frisbee), Nose Work, Doggy Dancing, Flyball, Flygility and Dog Agility. Our dogs have attained all levels of Obedience and Agility Championship Titles judged by International Judges and awarded by the USDAA, FCI & SKC.
Our Top Awards are:
- CYNOSPORT WORLD GAMES 2007: GRAND PRIX OF DOG AGILITY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (SEMI-FINALISTS)
- MAX IS 59TH IN AGILITY WORLD RANKING
- KEESHA IS 80TH IN AGILITY WORLD RANKING
- TEAM SINGAPAW IS 185TH IN AGILITY WORLD TEAM RANKING
- 2 WORLD TEAM MEMBERS
- NATIONAL UTILITY CHAMPION - FY 2003-2007/2008
- NATIONAL OBEDIENCE CHAMPION - FY 2003-2008
- RES. NATIONAL OBEDIENCE CHAMPION - FY 2002,2005 & 2012
- 2 SINGAPORE DUAL CHAMPIONS
- 4 CONFORMATION SHOW CHAMPIONS
- 6 TIMES UTILITY TRIALS CHAMPION
- 6 TIMES OBEDIENCE TRIALS CHAMPION
- 4 OTCHs (OBEDIENCE TRIALS CHAMPIONS)
I set up PUPS Dog Training in 2003 to offer the people and dogs of Singapore a new method of dog training. PUPS Dog Training is a fully certified business, and we also regularly consult with local veterinarians, international trainers to make sure that our methods and nutritional and medical advice are 100% up to date and correct. We take your dog's health and well being as seriously as humanly possible!
PUPS Dog Training believes that owning a dog is an amazing and rewarding experience, but also a responsibility, not a luxury. Training your dog properly will lead you to a greater understanding of the animal, and we firmly believe in the owner-dog relationship being one of mutual understanding and respect. We immerse you fully in the dog training process, and with this holistic approach, we find that owners end up learning as much, if not more, than their dogs.
Our goal is to enhance and build a better quality life for you and your dog through the various dog sports activities available, be it as Dog Training, Basic Dog Obedience Training or Competition Dog Training. This way we will also help refine the communication skills between you and your dog. There is more to Dog Training than just Obedience training.
Our Life Skills Positive Dog Training Program will build on the foundation that leads to a more meaningful, challenging, rewarding and enjoyable experience for you and your beloved furry pal for many years to come! We train in groups to encourage socialisation of your dogs however if you prefer individual attention, we also have private classes for those who do not have time to come for classes.
Positive Dog Training Collection