What constitutes good Sportsmanship in Obedience, Agility & Jumpers Trials?
It's always wiser to look at issues from both angles, what's are & what's not good sportsmanship?
1. The love for their animals,
2. Always wanting the bring the best out of their animals,
3. Build a closer bond with their animals,
4. Build a happy & willing worker of love,
5. Never blame their animals for their own failure,
6. Never attempt to hurt their animals,
1. Always find excuses for their failures,
2. The love to Win is far more important than the safety of their animals,
3. Resort to in despicable behaviours before or during the competition,
4. Choke their dog out of the ring, when it's eliminated for the competition,
5. Resort to all sorts of harsh training techniques, just to field their dogs in the competition,
Pls, feel free to add to the list.