What is wrong with most people out there? They do not understand the importance of dog training. These people are making it difficult for dog's lovers to train their dogs.
Training helps in...........
1) Learning to bond with your dogs,
2) Learning to control & manage your dogs,
3) Responsible dog's ownership encompasses a dog's training,
4) Stimulate & help your dogs to destress, where they become more manageable,
5) Making our dogs' society friendly,
6) Reduce dog's bites,
7) Reduce unwanted dogs due to behaviour problems,
8) Being an acceptable member of the public etc
All these benefits both the dog's owners and the public at large. I wouldn't even dare to imagine a society with non-train dogs.
I guess, we need to educate these non-dogs people, that dog training helps.